Hello! I'm always looking out for more material: if you have anything you would like to share (especially relating to my Request List), please get in touch! Twitter: @malvernrailway.

Sunday 10 September 2017

Quick Update

Hello, sorry for the long break in posting. Real life has caught up with me and I'm also trying to get a book published at the moment, so updates to this blog have been put on hold for the time being. I have however recently purchased Adobe Lightroom, which is a really great piece of editing software for amateur photographers. I've only had it a couple of days but I have managed to greatly improve a picture I took last year of the two Black 5s as they came through Malvern on a November steam tour. The original shot was somewhat ruined by dreadful overcast weather on the day, but with a bit of tweaking I have managed to enhance the colours and remove the rainy haze. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment