Hello! I'm always looking out for more material: if you have anything you would like to share (especially relating to my Request List), please get in touch! Twitter: @malvernrailway.

Sunday 22 October 2017

Freight on the Malverns: 22nd October 2017

There's been a few freight diversions on the hills these last few weeks, so I was able to catch the 1313 Gloucester Horton Road to Worcester Shrub Hill as it left Great Malvern on its westward leg this afternoon. Obviously, the heavens opened with an autumn squall just as I was about to take the picture - a shower which ended just as soon as the train had escaped onto Malvern Common. So here is the final, rain-affected result:


And to prove how valuable I find my new editing software, here is the all-but-unusable original shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment