Hello! I'm always looking out for more material: if you have anything you would like to share (especially relating to my Request List), please get in touch! Twitter: @malvernrailway.

Saturday 23 September 2017

Arley Station

43106 approaching Arley from the north on 25 October 2017.


Another picture from my visit to the Severn Valley Railway on 7 September 2017. This time it's 2857 (at 99 years of age!) departing Arley on the northbound morning service to Bridgnorth. The shot was taken from the bridge overhanging the station.


Looking south, here's 1501 at Arley in October 2017:

1501 steams into Arley from the south, 25/10/17, 1/2...
1501 steams into Arley from the south, 25/10/17, 2/2.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for publishing such a lovely photo, I think Arley has to be by far my favourite on the SVR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter, no problem and thank you! I have several more of Arley from the other day - did a walk from there down to Bewdley along the Severn Trail. Will upload in due course. This is the pick of the bunch though!

      Delete